Monday, June 4, 2012

A Trip to The ER

Well this week has been lets just say that we had our first trip to the ER with Dax and I'm sure it wont be the last. So we were shopping at a store trying to find something for Cheynee for her birthday and Dax and Cory were hanging out in the kid section and Cory turned to talk to me and next thing Dax had tipped over on a chair and smashed his finger. I was on the opposite side of the room and Cory starts yellin my name saying blood I need wipes so I head over to them and Dax has blood all over his face and we cant find where the blood is coming from well apparently he pinched his finger in the chair and when it fell it smashed it just right. So we headed to an instant care because we could tell he needed stiches, but when we got there the nurse didnt feel comfortable doing his stiches so we ran to the ER. 3 hours later he was stiched up and ok his poor finger looked so sad and it hurt him so bad it broke my heart. I think it hurt me just as much as it hurt him but hes ok and surviving he got 5 stiches and a new car and he was back to his crazy self. I told Cory if he got hurt on Sunday he was out of luck because we were going 3 for 3 because I had just gotten surgery on Firday and we were not going back to the hospital for three days in a row. So lets just say its has been a very emotional hard week with lots of pain, now its back to reality and moving on. So after all this fun we finally went and did what we had planning on doing all day which was going to the Carnival in Eagle Mountain. Dax had fun he rode all the kid rides by his self and loved driving the car. I didnt take my pictures because I was so wore out from the day that I spaced my phone until we were about ready to leave and I remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment