Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas/baby news

So christmas this year was so much fun it was very busy going everywhich way but we had a lot of fun.  Cory spoiled me rotten like normal after I told him not too he did it anyways and i spoiled him back. Our baby boy got spoiled like crazy by his grandmas he got more than anyone else and he's not even here yet. I'm going to put up some pictures of his cute stuff we got cuz they are to die for cute especially all the shoes! But we had a great christmas and next year we are even mkroe excited cuz were going to have a litttle man to spend it with and our own house!

Us in our jammies i really didnt want a picture so cory was wrestling me till i did.

reading our christmas eve books these two were so nice and doing eachothers hair.

listing to our books

Cheynee and Kylie there so cute matching

Chey and Mom with her big presents snowboard and a new bed set.

Corys fake present to kylie an empty wrapping papper thing we thought we were pretty funny.

Cory and Ty got matching shirts from BreAnn they were so happy cuz they love the ugly flannel. and I have to say there not as ugly as i thought they must have grown on me cuz they never take them off.


baby shoes from grandma Jeana I love them



baby shoes from grandma draper there all so cute!

and check these out I bought cory the same pair for his birthday last week and I didnt even know about the babys shoes arent those so cute together!

Baby News

 But anyways thats enough about christmas because I'm way more excited about this baby! So I went to the doctor yesterday I'm 38 weeks and the baby is healthy and has a great heart beat and is doing fabulous. Well yesterday was the first time I've ever been checked to see how I"m doing and the doctor was in awhh because my stomach is rock hard he said I just keep having contractions the whole time I was in the office and I feel them but there not that bad so I'm tuff apparently haha But anyways, so I'm dialated to a two in a half already and I'm 80% effased (i'm not sure how to spell that) so he said this baby is most likely coming this week! When he checked me he was feeling the babys head so he's really low and its about time. I can tell for sure because my stomach is getting more and more in pain everyday even like every few hours. So thats my exciting news and of course after he told me I started to panic cuz he seemed pretty confident that this baby was coming this week and I dont feeel ready any more I thought I had two more weeks to prepare but I dont any more so I'm rushing yesterday and today to get everything I need to done and finish up my last min stuff. But me and cory are both so excited we can hardley wait other than the fact that i'm freaking out just a lil bit and so is my family because were all so excited!

1 comment:

  1. so glad you had a good christmas! Your baby's shoes are awesome, everything is so much cuter when there tiny!! I lost your number some how so text me 8016874622, I want to know when your cute little guy is born and when I can come visit you!
    Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete