Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall Fun

Ok so this month has been so busy! The month started off with Kylie's sweet 16 birthday wahoo shes so old to bad she cant drive I like to give her a hard time because she doesnt get her license till march I think, but thats ok we still love ya ky. She also went on her first high school dance date she looked beautiful just like a little barbie!




This last week it was BreAnn's 23'rd birthday and me and cory went to Wendover with her to celebrate. This was mine and corys first time going there and we had to sneek me around sense young me I'm still not twentyone. We had a lot of fun though and I didnt even get caught until ten min befor we were leaving and it was just because i had won like a hundred bucks so then they started questioning me because I was on a role! All in all it was a lot of fun and me and cory came home positive two dollars so we were happy cuz we won our money back plus two dollars and you know what we bought with it?... we went to hearts and bought a drink haha were big spenders.

This last weekend we also went to Hee Haws, we had fun and only got lost for like 45 min so not to bad.


 Here are some baby pictures finally there not the best because the pictures are all smooshed and wrinkly from being in my purse all the time. Well congratulations if you made it to the end of this post it was kind of long.


No comments:

Post a Comment