Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Update

Ok so I'm going to try and get on this and update as much as I can remember but I dont remember much lately. So anyways lots of good things are happening so Cory and I have always talked about how we wished we could buy a house right now because the market is so bad right now and we finally decided to do something about it. So about a month ago we started just looking around seeing what was out there well one thing lead to a next and we ended up making 3 offers on some houses, well a week after we submitted the offers we hadn't heard anything from any of them and two of the offers we made were our best ones because they had other offers on them already. So I started feeling like nothing was going to happen we offered way to low because we hadn't heard anything. Well it turns out one of the houses was having issues because it was kinda under contract already kinda not, anyways long story short it ended out working for us. So last Friday we got some counter offers on our offer and one ended up getting excepted and it was less than we were expecting so we are so totally stoked! So we've signed purchasing contract and our loan is starting to get processed and were on our way to owning our house and the plan is to be moved in by November! So here are some pictures of the house its supper cute! ours will be the middle house.

1 comment:

  1. Love how you got a blog :) I love peoples blogs, and I'm so excited for you guys & your new house. That's awesome!! Um..you need to call me so we can start the shower planning (if you still want me to do one, if you've decided to do just one big one thats great too, don't let me pressure you :)

    ReplyDelete